Over the last few months here at Complete My Sale we have been really focusing on what is the difference between good customer service and truly outstanding customer service – that level of service that truly makes you feel like a valued and appreciated customer.
Our mission is to provide exactly that level of outstanding customer service that people talk about.
- A dedicated sales progressor who will look after your customers and your sales right through to completion.
- Experienced customer service manager dedicated to supporting our team of sales progressors to maximise the customers experience.
- We are easy to contact with extended opening hours, direct dial telephone numbers, text messaging service and emails direct to your sales progressor.
- Close monitoring and in depth data analysis – our purpose made sales progression system eliminates the possibility of any calls being missed or delayed.
- Frequent updates and regular communication – even if no update is available your customers will still be contacted to assure them everything is on track.
- Customer feedback mid-sale and post completion. We believe in the importance of ensuring your customer has a positive experience right the way through the sales process.
We have talked at length with a number of our estate agents as it’s clear that a lot of you feel the same. Yes fast completions are always excellent, but ensuring your customer is genuinely impressed with our (your) service actually has much higher value, to you, and us – which is why we treat both with equal importance.
“I am sorry this note is late, but I just wanted to say thank you for how you handled the sale of ——- (which completed nearly 6 months ago) it was not an easy sale with 6 in the chain below us, and I have been meaning to find the time to email you for some time. The work Belinda did from your sales progression team to move everything forward was greatly appreciated, even sorting out issues further down the chain to ensure the sale was secure. Never have I received such a diligent service so I wanted to ensure she knew how much we appreciated her work. If only every estate agent worked so professionally as you. Apologies this feedback is a bit slow getting back to you, but we have been so busy with the new baby!”
– Just one of the lovely feedback messages we get from our (your) customers!
Our prices are on a fixed fee, no exchange – no fee basis, so you always know where you stand in terms of our costs – regardless of how complicated the sale is, or the length or chain.