September is a great time for estate agents up and down the UK, everything seems to be refreshed, with new property on the books, new buyers signing up. So lets have a look at how we can help your agency maximise on this opportunity to boost your sales.
Growing your Business -v- Sales Progression & Excellent Customer Service
I have worked in and run many estate agencies and I understand how valuable your time is, and how critically important it is for you to be able to set aside a certain amount of time to focus on your sales pipeline and growing your existing client base – more enquiries, more new instructions… and ultimately achieving more sales and more profit…. If only you had the time right? The answer :- Outsource your Sales Progression to our Experienced Experts.
- Free up your time to grow sales and increase your stock
- Ensure excellent customer service for your customers at all times
- Expert sales progressors will maximise your completions
“Sales progression is very labour intensive and not the best use of my time, but since using Complete My Sale my involvement has reduced to less than 20% and I would rate their customer service as 10 out of 10.” – HUNTERS ESTATE AGENTS “Keen to make the most of the growing property market, and by handing over the time consuming sales progression our sales team where able to spend more time getting more new instructions. Pleased to report quicker completions, less fall throughs and happy vendors.” – BAIRSTOW EVES Our charges are fixed and on a “no exchange – no fee” basis. There is no set up fee, and no joining fee. For more information, and a copy of our brochure with the prices please click here:-http://www.completemysale.com/sign-up.php or if you have any questions please drop me an email here: email@example.com
Just a quick post today about your sales targets, and how we can help you reach and exceed your monthly sales targets month on month.
If any of these situations sound familiar to you please read on:
- Sales targets falling short when your sales negotiators are stretched
- Holidays and sickness results in management staff handling sales progression
- Sales negotiators complain about the amount of time sales progression consumes
- Fewer new sale instructions as a result of lack of time
- Management frustrated with the delays some sales take to complete
- Sales staff find getting updates from solicitors is difficult and time consuming
- Management want to focus on growth and generating more new sales
If any of these points sound familiar, it seems that like many of the estate agents that choose to join us – you are doing well, but maybe you are at that point where it is time to make a change enable your business to move forwards, and remove the obstacles holding you back.
“The idea of outsourcing our sales progression was a new venture for us, but we were keen to make the most of the growing property market, and by handing over the time consuming sales progression work our sales team where able to spend more time getting more new instructions. We have been using CMS for 6 months now and we are pleased to report quicker completions, less fall throughs and happy vendors.” – BAIRSTOW EVES
Would you like to find out more? Click here for a free demo and our prospectus
Prefer to talk over the phone? Please call our office on 0845 257 2660 if you would like to have a chat about the services we offer.
Over the last few months here at Complete My Sale we have been really focusing on what is the difference between good customer service and truly outstanding customer service – that level of service that truly makes you feel like a valued and appreciated customer.
Our mission is to provide exactly that level of outstanding customer service that people talk about.
- A dedicated sales progressor who will look after your customers and your sales right through to completion.
- Experienced customer service manager dedicated to supporting our team of sales progressors to maximise the customers experience.
- We are easy to contact with extended opening hours, direct dial telephone numbers, text messaging service and emails direct to your sales progressor.
- Close monitoring and in depth data analysis – our purpose made sales progression system eliminates the possibility of any calls being missed or delayed.
- Frequent updates and regular communication – even if no update is available your customers will still be contacted to assure them everything is on track.
- Customer feedback mid-sale and post completion. We believe in the importance of ensuring your customer has a positive experience right the way through the sales process.
We have talked at length with a number of our estate agents as it’s clear that a lot of you feel the same. Yes fast completions are always excellent, but ensuring your customer is genuinely impressed with our (your) service actually has much higher value, to you, and us – which is why we treat both with equal importance.
“I am sorry this note is late, but I just wanted to say thank you for how you handled the sale of ——- (which completed nearly 6 months ago) it was not an easy sale with 6 in the chain below us, and I have been meaning to find the time to email you for some time. The work Belinda did from your sales progression team to move everything forward was greatly appreciated, even sorting out issues further down the chain to ensure the sale was secure. Never have I received such a diligent service so I wanted to ensure she knew how much we appreciated her work. If only every estate agent worked so professionally as you. Apologies this feedback is a bit slow getting back to you, but we have been so busy with the new baby!”
– Just one of the lovely feedback messages we get from our (your) customers!
Our prices are on a fixed fee, no exchange – no fee basis, so you always know where you stand in terms of our costs – regardless of how complicated the sale is, or the length or chain.